FORUMS: list search recent posts

I need to export a 30 min video in mpeg2 from final cut pro (audio n video incluided)

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Tobón
I need to export a 30 min video in mpeg2 from final cut pro (audio n video incluided)
on Apr 16, 2010 at 8:30:27 pm

The broadcastin network ask me if a can deliver them my videos on mpeg2 or avi because they work on pc and premiere pro, and my 30 minutes video is 6 gb larger so they need a smaller file... so i tried to exporting directly from FCP 4.5 or using Compressor 1.2.1, soe people told me than inside compressor there is a preset called MPEG-2 Program Stream, but the version i have hasn't... how can i create that preset to create a single file with audio and video included or is there any other way to do that???

thanks...

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: I need to export a 30 min video in mpeg2 from final cut pro (audio n video incluided)
on Apr 16, 2010 at 10:38:24 pm

Your version of Compressor is too old for mpeg2 transport stream creation.
I would suggest you find someone who can do this for you from your 6 gig quicktime. That size indicates it is a DV codec file which is probably what your original sequence was.

Drop it onto a hard drive and find a friend with either a later version of Compressor or stand alone mpeg2 software.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]