FORUMS: list search recent posts

lookup tech support in the dictionary & ???

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Watt
lookup tech support in the dictionary & ???
on Apr 12, 2010 at 12:29:32 am

With the nano Flash recorder there isn't really much need for tech support, but when a customer emails Dan Keaton for an answer to what was actually perceived as an issue, but wasn't. the response was nearly instant...like in 20 minutes on a Sunday, as they were all setting up for NAB.

I emailed the question, he called back ,then put their chief engineer on the phone.

I've been in this business for 45 or so years, producing & editing HD (on a MAC) since 2000 and I have never ever encountered such responsiveness from a manufacturer. Nothing even close, even when part of several beta teams.

These folks are the best and Rick kelly at Nanoflash.net is equally so. Makes me feel privileged just to use one of their units.

Thank You...Thank You...Thank You!!!! You-all are the best!

Producer/DP, HD series, "Discoveries...America", "Discoveries...Ireland", "Discoveries...Spain",
"Discoveries...Argentina", Discoveries...India", "Discoveries...Asia", "Discoveries...Africa"

Return to posts index

Michael Gissing
Re: lookup tech support in the dictionary & ???
on Apr 12, 2010 at 12:56:50 am

[Jim Watt] "With the nano Flash recorder there isn't really much need for tech support"

That's the secret. Design something that just works and isn't alpha software released in a hurry to let others find bugs. Then your tech support people are not inundated with correspondence.

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: lookup tech support in the dictionary & ???
on Apr 12, 2010 at 1:57:36 am

I had a similar pleasant experience with the makers of the Scan-Do Pro Ultra, Communications Specialties. Had an issue and got an email response back from the VP in 20 minutes... during lunch. Pretty amazing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]