FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Import and export color issues

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Zecco
Video Import and export color issues
on Apr 8, 2010 at 6:47:10 pm

Hello,

I have never posted anything on here before, but I have found it to be very helpful in the past, unfortunately, I couldn't find any threads that dealt with my exact problem. So here it goes.

I have a series of instructional videos that I am doing for a client, and we are having issues with them. I have never had these issues before, and am stuck on how to solve them. The issues are:

1) Captured video looks fine on the camera, and monitor when I was recording it, however upon import to my computer the color gets washed out, and gets a blueish hue. I know this is something that can be easily corrected using Color, however it would be nice if it didn't happen.

2) When exporting the footage (After color correction), it looks fine on my monitor, as well as my television, but when the client tries it in their television the colors are all distorted and blown out. I checked to make sure his TV had all the right settings, and watching regular shows works just fine on it, so I can't figure out why it is doing this.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

- Chris Zecco

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]