FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: FCP - compressor exporting red

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
kristin fraser
on Mar 19, 2010 at 3:23:01 pm

I am trying to export a sequence and I am getting a red full screen about 1/3 of the way through that never goes away (although the audio continues to play ... I tried laying it on a new sequence, relaying the bite.

Other video manipulated in what seems to be the same way doesn't have this issue.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
kristin

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on Mar 20, 2010 at 1:25:07 pm

Post the format of the original material, and post how you exported it to what format?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on Mar 20, 2010 at 1:25:55 pm

Post the format of the original material, and the process you're using to export it. What format do you want to end up with? What were your sequence settings?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Joe Cantu
on Mar 20, 2010 at 7:26:53 pm

Hello Jerry, I know this is unrelated but hoping you can answer this question for me. I have material shot in 720 and need it to go into 1080 timeline. Is there any way to keep the entire frame in the 1080 timeline? I'm using FCS6 and 720 material was shot on HVX200 and the timeline is 1080/60. Thanks

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on Mar 21, 2010 at 5:53:37 am

You can scale it up to fill the frame from the Motion tab.

It's going to soften the picture, but it may be good enough for what you need. If you need better, it's done in hardware. Teranex makes the best of this sort of equipment. AJA has pretty good hardware conversion gear too.

Jerry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]