FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP Equivalent Vfor VCP's Twitch

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Barney Batchelor
FCP Equivalent Vfor VCP's Twitch
on Mar 11, 2010 at 2:53:06 pm

Does anybody know of a way to achieve the Video Co-Pilot Twitch effect in Final Cut Pro? It's an After Effects plug-in and I was wondering if anybody knew if there was something similar which gives the desired effects on FCP...

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Ken Pugh
Re: FCP Equivalent Vfor VCP's Twitch
on Mar 11, 2010 at 6:18:38 pm

Yes I use the Graham Nattress 'Earthquake' filter and transition.

I think its great - and free too!

http://www.nattress.com/Free/freeFCP.htm

Best,

Ken.

Return to posts index

Thomas Davis
on Oct 3, 2010 at 8:19:18 pm

I'm having problems downloading this file. It's downloading it as a .sit file?! Anybody have an idea what the deal is? Is there an alternate download location?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Jiri Fiala
on Oct 5, 2010 at 4:23:42 pm

It's a Stuffit archive, everything used to be in .sit a while ago. It can be open by any proper unarchiving app, like Rucksack, Stuffit Expander, or converted to ZIP using the awesome free convertor Dragoman.

The filter itself isn't nowhere near as good as Twitch, though. It's a nice free effect, but looks video-y.

Return to posts index

Thomas Davis
on Oct 6, 2010 at 3:33:15 am

Thanks Jiri,

Just downloaded...you're right...very video-y. Not what I was looking for at all. Almost feel like I need to capture the footage to create the look I want.

Personally going for something like a swish transition between two semi-steady shots but a little more chaotic. Urban, handheld feel. Fast. Oh well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]