FORUMS: list search recent posts

Presonus Firestudio Mobile

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Bell
Presonus Firestudio Mobile
on Mar 6, 2010 at 7:03:08 am

Bought Presonus Firestudio Mobile audio interface for new macbook pro today after reading the company was recommended on apple's site. So far, very far from plug and play, cannot get a decent signal into FCP or Camtasia using voiceover tool.

Unit synch light is on, indicating it is synched with computer and Presonus is listed in settings and has been selected. Weak sound over monitors -- only if cranked to 9 and still no signal in FCP.

Visited company forum and found a lot of griping about not getting unit to work... am worried now... is anyone using this device on a Macbook through its native firewire 800 successfully? After 2.5 hours of what should have been a 15 minute setup i am almost ready to return it,,, Would rather hear tons of people are loving it and I just need to flip x setting... :)))

Thanks,

Jim

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Presonus Firestudio Mobile
on Mar 6, 2010 at 3:26:22 pm

If you can get customer service from Presonus on the phone, I'd be doing that... If you give it a go with them, report back with your experience here...

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]