FORUMS: list search recent posts

Checkered box on export

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Ford
Checkered box on export
on Feb 6, 2010 at 4:19:34 pm

Hi, I have a project that i have been on for a few months now and on the export i have a checkered box appear on a clip. i went back to the project timeline and it is now there as as a thumbnail. the strange thing is, if i play the clip in the timeline it works fine. any ideas?

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
Re: Checkered box on export
on Feb 6, 2010 at 8:29:19 pm

What's the format of this clip? What's it's source? A camera? or?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Arnie Schlissel
on Feb 6, 2010 at 9:17:07 pm

It sounds like a watermark for a demo version of a plugin. Are there any plugins applied to that clip?

Arnie

Post production is not an afterthought!
http://www.arniepix.com/

Return to posts index

Michael Ford
on Feb 7, 2010 at 1:01:52 pm

It's in PAL, HDV 720p Captured on a Sony HVR-HD1000E, the source is my primary HDD. There is no plugins for this clip, the only effect is a small colour correction and slowed to 25%. I am also using the full and latest version of Final Cut Studio.

i have done the same with many other clips and have had no errors exporting before.

Return to posts index

Jerry Hofmann
on Feb 7, 2010 at 2:45:19 pm

Might try recapturing the errant clip?

Jerry

Apple Certified Trainer, Producer, Writer, Director Editor, Gun for Hire and other things. I ski.

8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Dual 2 gig G5, AJA Kona SD, AJA Kona 2, Huge Systems Array UL3D, AJA Io HD, 17" MBP, Matrox MXO2 with MAX Cinema Displays

Return to posts index

Michael Ford
on Feb 7, 2010 at 3:48:40 pm

I think that would be the best option, to redo that clip. Have no idea how it happened but thankfully it was only that one clip.

Thank you for your time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]