FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVMatte Pro 3 problems... any experts in this forum?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven Feinstein
DVMatte Pro 3 problems... any experts in this forum?
on Jan 13, 2010 at 12:41:06 am

Does anyone have experience with DVMatte Pro?

I shot my first green screen scene this morning and am now trying to edit out the screen. I purchased DVMatte Pro 3 and after I select the High and Low colors, and adjust the matte.... the color of the subject has a redish glow about him. It is as if the filter not only takes out the green of the background, but also takes the green out of my subject's skin.

I have read through the manual and have twisted and turned every available dial to no avail.

When I select one of the Keying Filter that are included with FCP, the matte isn't perfect, but the coloration of the subject doesn't change at all. What I really want is a combination of both... the extremely good matte creation of DVMatte Pro.. while keeping the natural color of my subject.

I have searched on DVMatte's website and can't find any more help. as an aside, their training is very good!

Does anyone have some good suggestions? Tonight, I am searching the web looking for help and then will go back to work in the morning and attack it again...

Help!

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]