FORUMS: list search recent posts

Joining the New Year

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Poisson
Joining the New Year
on Jan 6, 2010 at 10:29:38 pm

Okay, so I just bought a Mac Quad, And it came with some kind of adapter for the second monitor, it's a freakin' box I have to plug in to the wall, does the primary monitor go into that or into the card on the computer? I have an older ACD (plastic) and a 24" Samsung.

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Joining the New Year
on Jan 7, 2010 at 1:51:53 am

Do you have an adc to dvi adapter? If so, plug that in to the dvi, then buy the display port to dvi adapter. Is the box you plug in to the wall for the adc? If so then adc to display port and dvi to dvi.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Joining the New Year
on Jan 7, 2010 at 2:16:25 am

Chris,
how long have you been doing this. Don't you know by now, that EVERYTHING that you own that is computer related is obsolete in a few years. You know this. And you continue to whine. Your OLD ADC Apple 23" Cinema Display (but it still works fine) is OBSOLETE, and you need all kinds of crap to get it to work. And you know what, the Apple 24" LCD Cinema Displays are now ALSO obsolete, and you can't just plug two of these into a new MAC Quad Core anymore. Apple makes a 24" LED, and a 30" LCD, and if you want to plug in two 24" LED monitors (the new monitors), you need MORE adaptors.

Are you surprised by this, or just sick of it ?

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]