FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiclip only shows clip being used in viewer?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Targia
Multiclip only shows clip being used in viewer?
on Dec 21, 2009 at 5:59:09 pm

so usually when I play a multiclip, the canvas plays the active clip, and the viewer shows all of clips(four in my case) with the active clip outlined. For some reason this no longer happens and I can only see the active clip in the viewer while it plays. Open sync is on, and the viewer is synced properly while it plays and when its paused I see the normal display with all four clips. How can I change it back so that I can see all four clips play when I have open sync on a multiclip instead of just one?

Return to posts index

Christopher Targia
Re: Multiclip only shows clip being used in viewer?
on Dec 21, 2009 at 6:15:28 pm

I seemed to figure out that this is happening because I have filters rendered to the image, as if the clip are not FULL rendered then it works as it did before, is there a way to still show all four clips during playback in the viewer if the video is rendered?

Return to posts index

Simon Green
on Feb 11, 2010 at 12:28:26 pm

Hi Chris

I am having the same problem, did you (or anybody and Creative Cow) find a useful solution to this?

Thanks

Simon

Return to posts index

Lucas Reid
on Apr 19, 2011 at 10:15:00 am

I've found a solution :)

If you go into the system settings, go to playback control and change the RT mode to unlimited, you should find everything plays fine ASSUMING you haven't rendered the sequence. You MUST have the orange render bar at the top of the sequence otherwise this will not work

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]