FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing clips, sequences and files

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jason leue
Missing clips, sequences and files
on Dec 11, 2009 at 2:24:00 am

I opened up my fcp project and it's alot different then it was the last time I opened it. It only has a few bins from before, with nothing else really, no clips or sequences or bins or anything it had last time. I thought maybe i did something last time late at night so I went to time machine and got an older version and the same thing, I keep going back in time and same thing.

I did change my scratch disk a week ago, and it can't find some FIN-00000006 etc files, so I'm thinking that much be it yeah? Some how I move a few crucial files and now everything is gone.

The thing is that It worked fine after I changed the scratch disk location and 10 other projects are fine still after moving the scratch disk.

Even a bunch of bins are missing in the project, aren't bins only in the fcp projects?

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jason

takes 10,000 hours to master something

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
Re: Missing clips, sequences and files
on Dec 11, 2009 at 5:41:11 am

Hi Jason,
Nothing that you do out of FC (changing HD) can't change nothing inside an FC project, except, of course, shows your media off-line.
Is the first time I heard about such weird behave.
I would start by trashing the FC Preferences, then Repair Permissions and run DiskWarrior.
Or in the opposite order.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

jason leue
Re: Missing clips, sequences and files
on Dec 12, 2009 at 6:11:33 am

thanks

takes 10,000 hours to master something

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved