FORUMS: list search recent posts

Format for FCS HD delivery

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Harley Van Kirk
Format for FCS HD delivery
on Dec 7, 2009 at 8:30:17 am

I'm finishing up some material (I'm a singer songwriter) and I have some videos I want to do for the album. I have the new FCS and I work mostly with Bryce doing animated 3D worlds and then just key in our parts into the 3D worlds but I would like to know what general all around best format should I run Motion and FCP in from beginning to the end and should I do all my Motion stuff first then import to FC or what?
I use a lot of image sequences because I'll photoshop things and add them in later using photoshops batch processes for color correction or masks etc. so the definition is really high on that footage but I'm not using a pro camcorder just a Flip Ultra HD (which I hope should be fine for my needs because it outputs HD format and I use filters on top of the video so as long as I'm getting the HD format I should be fine hopefully) so if there's any video guys here that could throw me some numbers that would be awesome.
When you create a new project I get this list with 50 formats so since I'm an audio guy I know pretty much what they are but there are a few that throw me for a spin for sure. Is it OK to go 50 FPS or is there a better frame rate for Blu Ray delivery? I want the best quality since the Bryce renders are so high definition you know? I hope that the footage of our performances timings aren't effected by the different frame rates but I need to know specifics. To like keep everything @ the same settings as the least quality sequence of what's added.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]