FORUMS: list search recent posts

Project stay on 7% loading.

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marcos elias Berghahn
Project stay on 7% loading.
on Nov 4, 2009 at 10:58:38 am

Hello,

I have a fcp(6.0.6) project that when i try to open the loading bar go util 7% and then stop, i let it 24 hours and nothing changes, still in 7%. I think some file may be corrupted, maybe the project, because one of my raid hard disks was making to many noise (there was S.M.A.R.T. warnings about it) e and i have to replace it. Now i have already tranfered everything to a new Hard Disk (not on RAID) but the loading problem still the same.
what can i do? what can i try?

My movie was almost done, and the last backup file of that project is to old, so i will have to re-make a LOT of things.

Thanks very much.

Marcos Elias Berghahn

Return to posts index

Jeff Handy
Re: Project stay on 7% loading.
on Nov 4, 2009 at 1:11:57 pm

I would try using one of your backup copies. Or were you keeping the backup copies on your RAID that went bad? I personally keep my auto backups on my system drive and use time machine to back that up. Note: the project files are quite small, as opposed to the media files on your scratch disk.

HandyGeek

Return to posts index

Marcos elias Berghahn
on Nov 4, 2009 at 1:23:15 pm

I just whant to add that i doesn't have any other file whith the same problem, and i should have about 20 diferent final cut projects of diferent clients in that machine.
it would be to much irony if the only file corrupted was the project of my own movie.

how do i clean preferences of fcp?

Return to posts index

Rafael Amador
on Nov 4, 2009 at 4:41:45 pm

[Marcos elias Berghahn] " Now i have already tranfered everything to a new Hard Disk (not on RAID) but the loading problem still the same. "
Hi Marcos,
if you have a corrupted file, the health of this won't improve just because you change it from a HD to another.
What you have to do is to discover which file may be the corrupted one.
rafael

http://www.nagavideo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]