FORUMS: list search recent posts

Halloween Spooky Cow

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nate Stephens
Halloween Spooky Cow
on Oct 29, 2009 at 3:51:15 pm

Is it halloween or tis the Cow getting spooky?????????

I was looking for a post I did on Oct 21 about best practices for taking Quicktime to Flash so I could say thanks to the guys who helped..

Jeremys response was there. Davids was there, which was spooky, just cause he quoted my day by the hour.

But a guy named Tom who suggested H264 and Photo-Jpeg and then another guy have just vanished...

Does the Cow have 'ghost who post' and then disappear?

Davids response was frightening for being so similar to my day. But Toms response was on the mark and made my client happy.

Yes if your client, zombie, is still working in the ancient Macromedia 5 to do their Flash encodes,
H264 and Photo-jpeg will work just fine.

But be wary of the anamorphic - 16/9, Scary too skinny Melissa, haunted Quicktimes. If you are emailing quicktimes to the client for premaster approvals and working in 16/9 the client will FREAK-OUT cause the small quicktimes encode to 4x3 and the client will think you are starving his spokeswoman. Melissa was a size 2 and the client did not appreciate the size one version, at all.. It took me two days to calm him down and he still doesn't understand..

So on this spooky all halloween, I just want to say thanks to the guys and ghosts who post, the perfect path to client bliss...

FCP, Mac Pro, Mac Book Pro, HPX500, HVX200, Betacam, Dvcam
Write for the Edit, Shoot for the Edit, Edit.....KISS Principle

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Halloween Spooky Cow
on Oct 29, 2009 at 4:20:16 pm

I think your eyes are playing tricks on ya:

http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/8/1058970#1058970

Happy Halloween.

Return to posts index

Nate Stephens
Re: Halloween Spooky Cow
on Oct 29, 2009 at 4:42:12 pm

That is what I thought you folks would say, so I screen captured the image this very morning.....

And no, I am not eating tainted Halloween Candy.......

There is ghosts running thru our barnyard

FCP, Mac Pro, Mac Book Pro, HPX500, HVX200, Betacam, Dvcam
Write for the Edit, Shoot for the Edit, Edit.....KISS Principle

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]