FORUMS: list search recent posts

Leasing a new FCP System

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Allen
Leasing a new FCP System
on Oct 20, 2009 at 2:34:16 pm

If I want to lease a new FCP system, is there a company that is very reputable that I should contact. Also, how do many of you feel about leasing options? If they maintain the hardware, and you get a new system every 3 to 5 years, it seems that leasing my not be a bad way to go. I am sure that some of you have considered this and I am curious as to the conclusions that you came to.

It may or may not help you to know that I work for a large global company. I run a small shop within the company that supports marketing, corporate communications and training video production. I would appreciate your insight on leasing options. The system that I need will only run about $12,000 so we may purchase it outright, but I want to make sure I have investigated all of my options.

Mike

Return to posts index

Mark Raudonis
Re: Leasing a new FCP System
on Oct 20, 2009 at 3:25:49 pm

Most reputable VARs (Value added reseller) can structure a leasing plan for you. You tell 'em what you
need and they'll calculate and present you with lease options. So, figure out who you're planning to
buy the equipment from and ask them to present you with BOTH a cash sale price and a lease option.

Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]