Video Disappear

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Antoine Rocha
Video Disappear
on Oct 8, 2009 at 11:46:27 pm

Hi I'm having a heart attack.
I need to send a client a 1 minute animation, which I made in AE CS3,
exported as a (.mov) and placed it FCpro to match real time audio and fix some time issues in the animation. I started to cut the video and speeding up and slowing down some parts of it, directly in the edition. But at the third time that I rendered, the cursor (in a MAC) start to look like its freezing and a message appear, something like that I have to turn off the "unlimited RT" and some other issues. First of all "what a hell is that" to me it seams that is a memory issue, but I have enough resources, that the video is there but with no image or preview, now I can't see anything, the render it won't work. I restart FC and the machine "3 times and nothing!!" and when I try to exported and error occurred.

I create a new project from scratch and rename the mov file and it seems to work, but when I tried to render for the first time the same thing happened AGAIN!!

HELP!!!!

I have tree dedicated hard drives with enough space, and a decent ram.
Is the first time that something like this happened!!!!

The video size is 3.5 gigs, but I don't thing that is an issue...

Please I need some advise I need to finish this video ASAP.

THXS

Return to posts index

Andy Mees
Re: Video Disappear
on Oct 9, 2009 at 8:26:54 am

Hi Antoine

First rule for success when asking for remote trouble shooting assistance ... provide details. You need to tell us all about your hardware, (which Mac, which revision, how much RAM, what you are using for media storage, how much capacity and how much free disc space available etc) also everything about your software (what version of the OS, what version of Quicktime, what version of FCP). Also any details that may be specific to your project and you FCP system setup eg where do you have your capture and render scratch set to? what is the source clip format properties? what are the sequence settings etc etc Too much info is rarely a problem when troubleshooting, but too little info will stump folks every time.

Best
Andy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]