FORUMS: list search recent posts

no preview on sony hvr mrc1 when transferring to FCP

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charlie Inman
no preview on sony hvr mrc1 when transferring to FCP
on Oct 4, 2009 at 2:07:30 pm

When I log and transfer with my sony hvr mc1 to get the footage off the compact flash cards (it's hdv 1050i), the preview window is blank, and says preview unsupported for tis format, which makes it hard to log and know what I have on the system. Anyone know anything about that????

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to import HDV footage as a whole tape, rather than it splitting into a million different files, on for each time the camera stopped recording. It's going to make stuff double-hard to find when I have 30+ tapes in the system!!

Many thanks in advance for your help

Charlie

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
Re: no preview on sony hvr mrc1 when transferring to FCP
on Nov 7, 2009 at 8:45:59 pm

Not much help here except to say It is the same for me. I have been posting for a few months
about this product but so far yet to find any solutions. My issue is that you can only import video
from the unit as HDV and not Apple Pro Res unless you are shooting 24FPS which has been extremely frustrating.

Return to posts index

Nathan Lehner
Re: no preview on sony hvr mrc1 when transferring to FCP
on Sep 28, 2010 at 1:40:43 pm

Ever find anything out with getting the preview window working? I'm having the same issue. . . I'd love to be able to set a few in's and out's on the clips.

thanks,
nate

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]