FORUMS: list search recent posts

choosing camera for FC

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
francisco bech Gómez
choosing camera for FC
on Sep 17, 2009 at 8:03:46 am

helo to eveyone

i need to buy a semipro camera to work with FC. I came down to this models but have few doubts, someome help me please.

Sony Z7:

Besides the solid state recorder and the possibility of changing lens. ( I dont reaaly need those two) has this camara interestng advantages over the Z5? what about the lens? eare this better or more proffesional than the Z1 lens

Sony Z5, seems like a good option. i would like to know if the Z7 makes a diffrence in terms of image quality and lens

Canon XHA1. Is my most affordable option. I am efraid a bout the progressive mode. Is this real prpgressive or not? if is not, what are the benefits of having a real progressive camera like the Z5.

What about the possibilities of the lens compared to the Z5, what you think is a better option? the Z5 is like 1500 dollars more expensive here in europe.

By looking at samples in you tube etc. I always have the idea that canon has a kind of more pinkish overall tone in the iamages compared to sony which has like more deep colors. Do you think this could be just my imagination?

What about JVC HD200 compared to these cameras? the lensseems to be closer to a proffesional camera.

thanks a loy for your help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]