FORUMS: list search recent posts

when rendering the clip in and out point changes

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pedro Dabbah
when rendering the clip in and out point changes
on Sep 14, 2009 at 12:41:59 am

Hi, again, I posted something about this issue before but nobody answer, I would really apreciate your help.

I started a new project on final cut pro, basically almost no effects on it I was previewing just by hitting the space bar no rendering at all on the canvas viewer everything looks just the way I made it I mean the in and out points on the clips by the end of the sequence I used a filter for shadows and highlights (it needs render) just after rendering this single clip the whole sequence move in to different in and out points, and every clip lost the cuts that I made before, if you press command z to undo the render everything becomes normal it looks fine on the canvas viewer, I also did and export compress and uncompress but it is the same history,I tried on another computer connecting the external disk to it openning the project but I get the same.

I already uninstall and reinstall FCP

Please Help????

Regards

Pedro

Return to posts index

Nick Unwin
Re: when rendering the clip in and out point changes
on Mar 28, 2011 at 12:12:13 pm

something very similar happens to me.

I open a clip in the viewer... select my in and out points and then drag it down into the timeline and it put the clip in, it is the same duration but at a different point of the clip! I even went from FCP2 to FCP3 and it STILL does it! SO annoying and i dont know WHY!

Nick

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]