FORUMS: list search recent posts

import mpeg2 (m2v) files into iDVD possible?

COW Forums : Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
anastasis lazos
import mpeg2 (m2v) files into iDVD possible?
on Sep 5, 2009 at 12:56:49 pm

Hi,
A couple of years ago i was able to use mpeg files in iDVD using the following trick: Set up a project in iDVD using say DV files. Then close iDVD, throw away the DV files and open the iDVD project again. When asked to find the missing DV files i ll guide it to use the m2v and ac3 files and this worked (99% sure on this..)..
Now i am trying to do this for a large project over 2h hours long (using the latest FCP version) and although it takes a long time iDVD eventually picks the m2v file but it wont pick accept the ace file...
Any ideas?
thanks
Anastasis

Return to posts index

Steve Eisen
Re: import mpeg2 (m2v) files into iDVD possible?
on Sep 5, 2009 at 1:07:13 pm

Use DVD Studio Pro. Pro is for professional. It's just as easy to use as iDVD. Even easier with the New FCS.

Steve Eisen
Eisen Video Productions
Board of Directors
Chicago Final Cut Pro Users Group

Return to posts index

anastasis lazos
Re: import mpeg2 (m2v) files into iDVD possible?
on Sep 10, 2009 at 1:21:23 am

I find DVDSP very complicated..I have used it in the past for authoring more complex projects with multiple languages etc...But the hassle of getting the letters to look smooth without ugly edges when highlighted or not (in my recent case) is not pro in my opinion...
I cant understand why i need to use photoshop to create a simple page with 5 text titles on it that look good...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]