FORUMS: list search recent posts

Hi, is it possible to convert and edit iTunes videos on Max OSX 10.12 or 10.13 high sierra?

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Randy Abigail
Hi, is it possible to convert and edit iTunes videos on Max OSX 10.12 or 10.13 high sierra?
on Oct 16, 2017 at 4:25:25 pm

Hi, I have a large amount of iTunes videos and I am trying to edit some of the videos for my homework, anyone can tell me how to do that? I have tried multiple times, but it seems it always prompt me that the file is corrupted. what is wrong? my videos play perfectly on iTunes.

Return to posts index

Chuck Reti
Re: Hi, is it possible to convert and edit iTunes videos on Max OSX 10.12 or 10.13 high sierra?
on Oct 20, 2017 at 1:14:23 pm

By "iTunes videos" do you mean music videos purchased from the iTunes Store? How are you getting to the video files? What is the "it" that is telling you the file is corrupted? If you select a video from the iTunes library list, right click and select "Show in Finder" which will reveal it inside its folder in iTunes Media. Note the file type suffix. It is probably .m4v indicating a protected file. Protected videos can only be played within iTunes or by QuickTime Player. So not able to import or use in another program.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]