FORUMS: list search recent posts

Apple Mighty Mouse alternatives?

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Neil Gowan
Apple Mighty Mouse alternatives?
on Feb 3, 2017 at 4:59:44 pm

I'm on the hunt for the best mouse. Here are my opinions and coinciding assumptions, please correct me if I'm wrong:

•Apple Mighty Mouse is only mouse on market with 360º scrolling capability AND traditional cursor movement capability (not really interested in transitioning to ball-based cursor movement).

•Apple's Magic Mouse obviously solves 360º scrolling but does not match responsiveness/speed of wired Mighty Mouse.

Are these assumptions true? I keep buying Mighty Mice, using them happily until they catch the inevitable eyelash in the scroll-wheel and drive me crazy. Would love to know what the best alternatives are, especially based on criteria above.

Return to posts index

Mariebelle Miguello
Re: Apple Mighty Mouse alternatives?
on Mar 10, 2017 at 3:47:09 am

Based on others reviews that I 've read online, the option that you may try is the updated Magic Mouse 2. This so far the latest on Apple's wireless mouse design.

Mariebelle Miguello

Return to posts index

Brett Rivers
on Mar 13, 2017 at 3:14:28 pm

Logitech Ultrathin Touch

Return to posts index

Doug Metz
on Apr 24, 2017 at 8:14:07 pm

[Neil Gowan] "•Apple's Magic Mouse obviously solves 360º scrolling but does not match responsiveness/speed of wired Mighty Mouse."

Not true. Quite responsive, plus you get gestures (or not, it's up to you)! The only thing I'm not crazy about is changing batteries. When my original Magic Mouses die (x4), I'll replace them with the Magic Mouse 2 - but I won't be crazy about plugging them in... ;^)

Doug Metz

Anode

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]