FORUMS: list search recent posts

iWork - NUMBERS 2 & 3

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Middleton
iWork - NUMBERS 2 & 3
on Apr 29, 2014 at 2:19:19 pm

Hello there ladies and gentlemen,

I am currently running Numbers 3 via my brand new MacBook Pro. It's lovely and fast and efficient, etc. However, I am helping out a script supervisor for a few weeks and am editing her spreadsheets on my laptop. She made the spreadsheets in iWork Numbers 2 and warned me that the files may not work. They do work and I have spent the last 5 hours editing and working.

However, upon sending the files back, she could not open the files. I re-exported as a Numbers 09 file, which worked perfectly. However, the problem lies in the fact that there are missing parts to the data. They are not lost, they are still on my computer, but are lost somewhere when sending to her.

What I am trying to do is download Numbers 2 onto my computer to reinput the data and send over in the native Numbers 2 format, from my version of Numbers 2 to hers. I have been scouring the net for a download of Numbers 2 but cannot do so.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

Return to posts index

John Davidson
Re: iWork - NUMBERS 2 & 3
on Apr 30, 2014 at 7:03:02 am

She will probably need to install the new numbers to work with your updated file. It will not delete her old numbers app.

John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]