Hi there, I'd like some advice on upgrading to OS 10.7.
I have an iMac Extreme, running os 10.5.8.
I have a new iPad (3) and an old mobile me account.
To use icloud on the imac I need to upgrade to latest version of os and get iphoto 11. Just wanting to know if anyone has done this and knows if there are issues with CS4? (I use PS, AI and ID) Ideally I just want to upgrade the OS as I can't afford to upgrade imac or CS yet. Any suggestions would be really appreciated?
To put it out there, if you buy CS5.5 now, you get CS6 free when it's out on May 6th. If you pre-order CS6 now, it's more expensive than buying CS5.5 and getting 6 free when it's out. Point is, you'll save a few hundred bucks buying it now vs waiting. Aside from that, you won't have to worry about the CS4 compatibility issues at all.
I don't know which version of iMac you have or which version of CS4 you have, so don't sue me if I'm wrong :).
John Davidson | President / Creative Director | Magic Feather Inc.