FORUMS: list search recent posts

Crashes crashes and crashes 17

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sala Sultan
Crashes crashes and crashes 17
on Oct 31, 2010 at 11:34:52 am

Hello!
I baught the New MacBook pro 17\" i7 a month a go, I used it for 3 weeks with a few problems then suddenly after I did the clean install it started to freeze (the whole screen) and I had to force to shut down.. I did the clean install 3times.. No use, i used to use the MacBook pro 15\" tho, at that time I installed a new HD with 1T and 8GB of ram, I reinstalled the same hardware to the 17\" and it worked fine for couple of weeks, it frozen couple of times tho, but now, for 4 days nothing but freezing every 15 to 20min   
Does any one have an idea? Is that a software or a hardware problem? Is apple going to comeup with a new updates for that? 
If any body have an idea please share them
Thanks!
Sala

Sala

Return to posts index

Rainer Wirth
Re: Crashes crashes and crashes 17
on Nov 6, 2010 at 12:32:40 pm

Hi Sala,

what you need is Tech Tool Pro. It's a very good professional tool to detect hardware and system problems. To me it sounds that you have got bad ram, but this is only a guess. You have to run the tech tool via DVD on your mac.
The software is about 200 bucks, worth every penny!

Rainer Wirth

Return to posts index

Sala Sultan
Re: Crashes crashes and crashes 17
on Nov 6, 2010 at 3:59:25 pm

Hi Rainer Wirth
Thanks for your respond :)
I already sent my Mac book pro to apple to fix it, but I totally forgot to remove the memory that I installed by my self and put the ones that came with it, I thought that if apple find out that I opened the Mac they\'ll cancel my warantee, they didn\'t and they fixed it, they emailed me that they\'ll send it to me in a few days but they didn\'t tell me what was wrong with it
I suspected the mother board, but u got me thinkig about the ram too and that make more sense
Thanks again :)

Sala

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]