FORUMS: list search recent posts

The Weirdest Gray Screen of Death I Have Ever Gotten!

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Vincent
The Weirdest Gray Screen of Death I Have Ever Gotten!
on Nov 20, 2008 at 6:23:40 am

Ok heres the deal and if anyone has a solution that would be terrific because i hate sending my stuff to apple

I have 2 mac pro editing systems we will call one A-system the other B-system
I turned on A-system and I got the gray screen telling me to reboot so i did and did again, reset the p-ram all the basic things still didnt work, i then took the startup drive outta B-system and put it in A-system and the mac started up hmmmm, ok well then it is a corrupted drive , but heres the kicker i put the drive from A-system into B-system and it booted up!!! so wait then it isn't the drive or is it I put the original drive from A-system back into A-system and what do you know GRAY screen of death tellin me to reboot and I have not figured out what the problem is !!!!!

has this happened to anyone??
does anyone know a solution? or anything else i can try ? because i do just like most everyone else hate sending stuff to apple

anything helps

thanks

james vincent

Return to posts index

Zane Barker
Re: The Weirdest Gray Screen of Death I Have Ever Gotten!
on Nov 20, 2008 at 7:42:08 am

[James Vincent] "I turned on A-system and I got the gray screen telling me to reboot"

Please describe this screen a bit more. Does it by chance look like this http://1to10reviews.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/kernel_panic-1p0f.png

Have you tried running disk utility on the drive.

There are no "technical solutions" to your "artistic problems".
Don't let technology get in the way of your creativity!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]