I am looking for a software developer, specializing with MAC OS X. This is regarding a contract position.
If interested, or know someone that is, please contact email@example.com. Please Put MAC Developer in the subject line. Feel free to post resume as well.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent. No History majors.
* 3 or more years experience in development of MacOS X
applications. We mean it.
* Have implemented at least one app with client-hosted web
views, Quicktime, or Flash.
* Solid knowledge of MacOS X WebKit, including WebKit
plugins. Be prepared to prove it.
* Excellent problem analysis and debugging skills. This is
a big win, any day of the week.
* Sufficient verbal and written people skills to get by
without being tarred and feathered.
* Able to work within a team of professionals, internally
as well as outside consultants.
* Present information to team members and management. This
is pretty laid-back.
* Analyze requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
We love this.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
with minimal supervision.
* Must demonstrate hands-on approach. Whiteboard work does