FORUMS: list search recent posts

Recommendations for 3button wireless mouse for MBP

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan Lacey
Recommendations for 3button wireless mouse for MBP
on Oct 20, 2007 at 1:54:29 pm

I'm using Shake and Color on my mbp and could really do with a working three button wireless mouse.

I've a Logitec v300 but the mac drivers don't support a middle click. Do any of you have recommendations for a fully functioning small 3 button mouse for mobile use?

Best wishes

Alan

Return to posts index

zrb123
Re: Recommendations for 3button wireless mouse for MBP
on Oct 21, 2007 at 3:37:41 am

It is all going to be personal preference as to how it feels in your hand. I personally like the Apple Wireless Mighty Mouse, but that is me. Why don't you head down to a computer store and see which one feels good to you.

Return to posts index

Alan Lacey
on Oct 21, 2007 at 4:28:22 pm

Trouble is zbr most of them don't seem to work with full functionality on the Mac.

I'll certainly look at the mighty mouse but that's different again. What I was hoping for was someone saying something like 'they have no trouble with the little Microsoft one' or suchlike.

I'm very dissapointed with Logitech a being mainly a pc guy, like thier kit very much and sorry they havn't implemented full Mac drivers.

Alan

Return to posts index

zrb123
on Oct 21, 2007 at 7:16:48 pm

Most of them actualy work perfectly with OSX it has been years sense I have even seen one that didn't work fine.

Return to posts index

Alan Lacey
on Nov 8, 2007 at 12:29:20 pm

Not with the Logitecs zrb. Turns out that the Microsoft one works a treat though.

Thanks Alan

Return to posts index

zrb123
on Nov 11, 2007 at 9:51:58 am

[Alan Lacey] "Not with the Logitecs "

Logitech mice work PERFECTLY fine, in EVERY aspect. I have used a 8 button Logitech mouse for years and have NEVER had to install anything to use it. EVERY button works PERFECT.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]