FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is OSX 10.4.7 solid?

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Balden
Is OSX 10.4.7 solid?
on Sep 7, 2006 at 10:24:54 pm

Hi,
I'm particularly interested in updating to 10.4.7 to get help from Bonjour in solving some of my local network problems. Has anyone updated and found unexpected problems w/Bonjour and or FCSP?
thanks for feedback!

Return to posts index

Simon Carlson-Thies
Re: Is OSX 10.4.7 solid?
on Sep 8, 2006 at 4:41:55 am

This is the world of computers, whether you have problems or not has more to do with your system and how your stuff works together then anything else. Which has a lot to do with the fact that programmers only understand the interactions in 100 lines of code, and most software today is well over that... so one gets unexpected results... and therefor makes your question impossible to answer, in a truly meaningful way...

And no I have not had problems with 10.4.7... but that says very little about the issue of whether you will...

Simon Carlson-Thies

Return to posts index

Tony!
Re: Is OSX 10.4.7 solid?
on Sep 9, 2006 at 2:56:34 am

Ditto, no problems with 10.4.7, but its unlikely that upgrading will instantly fix your network problems. Although, we don't anything about your computers or how you are connecting them, it is possible if you upgraded them all to 10.4.7 it might be easier to setup your network with some of the built-in network troubleshooting tools. But without complete details there are way too many variables to even guess at what would help you.

Tony!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]