FORUMS: list search recent posts

Apple Panic Transmit3?

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
geo
Apple Panic Transmit3?
by
on Oct 3, 2005 at 7:37:07 am

I am looking for a solution to a problem. I am editing a video and compress to different formats (.flv, .mov, .wmv, etc) I want to know if there is a software where I am allowed to put those files in a folder (watch folder) and automatically transfer to another folder where It automatically uploads to FTP.

For example: I have a (test_mov) and put it in a (_mov folder), I want it to automatically transfer that file to a different folder (_mov for upload) to where it automatically uploads to a FTP site.

Is it possible for One software to do all this? I have researched Panic Transmit3 for the upload process. Has anyone used this? Will this software do all that I want? Any suggestions?

Thanks
Geo

Return to posts index

bogiesan
Re: Apple Panic Transmit3?
on Oct 3, 2005 at 9:04:59 pm

Discreet cleaner will do most of that but it ain't easy.
Tiger Automator will handle the rest of it for you.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

geo
by
on Oct 4, 2005 at 3:33:31 am

I don't need a program where I have to drag and drop. thank you anyways. Is there such a program that exist?

Return to posts index

bogiesan
on Oct 19, 2005 at 5:24:46 pm

[geo] "I don't need a program where I have to drag and drop. thank you anyways. Is there such a program that exist?"

Cleaner has Watch Folders.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]