FORUMS: list search recent posts

Loss of Upgrades and Updates???

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim
Loss of Upgrades and Updates???
by
on Jul 8, 2005 at 8:17:53 pm

Hope this does not sound too stupid, but has anyone see a machine loose software updates and upgrades?

I had a "kernel" freeze a month or so ago and now it seems that my machine has lost its upgrades. Like if I try to open up one of my more recent DVD Studio Pro projects...it won't read it...because I am assuming that the software version that I created it with(my more recent version of DvdStudio Pro) is no longer there.

Any fast help would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tim Baker
Chameleon Mobile Video Productions
(239)849-3295
"It is not the light at the end of the tunnel that we should seek...it is the courage to take the next step in the dark that we must find."

Return to posts index

bogiesan
Re: Loss of Upgrades and Updates???
on Jul 18, 2005 at 5:07:05 pm

> won't read it...because I am assuming that the software version that I created it with(my more recent version of DvdStudio Pro) is no longer there.<

Not likely, but how have you arrived at that conclusion? Is your software actually gone?

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

Tim
by
on Jul 18, 2005 at 8:42:50 pm

The icons for projects like my new demo reel...are just grey pages with the bent down corner.

When I click them...it tries to open DVD Studio Pro 1.5...which is like the first version that I ever owned.

And when it does open...it does not read anything...the program does nothing...it opens a blank inspector window and that is it.

Tim Baker
Chameleon Mobile Video Productions
(239)849-3295
"It is not the light at the end of the tunnel that we should seek...it is the courage to take the next step in the dark that we must find."

Return to posts index

bogiesan
on Jul 21, 2005 at 3:49:09 pm

Not good.
Sorry, can't help much, I have only the worst possible news.

bogiesan

This is my standard sigfile so do not take it personally: "For crying out loud, read the freakin' manual."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]