FORUMS: list search recent posts

admin: A warning to those tossing out personal slams and insults...

COW Forums : Apple OS X

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Lindeboom
admin: A warning to those tossing out personal slams and insults...
on May 3, 2005 at 6:59:36 pm

Hello to those tossing out insults, etc.,

First, let me say that I do not care who started it, as like your Dad I will merely say that I will be the one who will end it. ;o)

I am going to give you ONE LAST warning that the rude, condescending personal insults and slams that have been tossed around on this forum, are NOT going to be tolerated. Period.

Should any of you care to get personal like that again, I can and will block your accounts. If I need to, I will even go so far as to block the IP you use to log-in. This, as we take these kinds of things very seriously and will not be giving another warning. I hate to get ugly but will tell you that we have a "Platform Warriors" forum for those who wish to get nasty with others. It is the only forum where we tolerate this kind of stuff and so if you wish to get nasty with ... to quote Mick Jagger, "those who don't smoke the same cigarettes as me" -- you can either take it to the Platform Warriors forum or keep it up here until I turn off your account.

Thanks for listening and we now return you to your regular program already in progress...

Ron Lindeboom
creativecow.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]