FORUMS: list search recent posts

Twixtor breaking collapse transformations?

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jimmy Brunger
Twixtor breaking collapse transformations?
on Nov 11, 2014 at 3:41:07 pm

Hi all,

I have a problem whereby I'm trying to slow down quite a complicated composite...I get too many artefacts when applying to the render/master comp, so I've broken down the shot into instances of the same comp with different layers solo'd - so I can twixtor each one separately without layers crossing over each other and causing the 'jelly wobble'!

Problem is - I have to set collapse transformations for each solo'd comp to retain blend modes, but as soon as I apply Twixtor it forces collapse off?

Is there any way to fix this? I'm using Twixtor Pro 5.2. Rest of my specs are below...

Thanks

-------------------------------
Adobe CC 2014
MacPro 2013 8-core 3GHz / 64GB RAM / Dual FirePro D500s / OSX 10.10
Decklink Extreme+ 3D / 2TB SSD RAID-0 scratch / XServe + UD RAID on Small Tree 10GbE

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Twixtor breaking collapse transformations?
on Nov 11, 2014 at 5:54:41 pm

I am not sure why Twixtor would turn off CT/CR
You say solo, shouldn't you select layer and menu Pre-compose?

Pierre

Return to posts index

Jimmy Brunger
on Nov 11, 2014 at 6:18:00 pm

Hi Piere,

Sorry maybe wasn't clear...they have been precomped, but essentially i've got 5 precomps of the same thing, but each one has certain layers within that are visible. It is these layers i need to twixtor individually so no crossing over of objects. I am then stitching them back on top of each other in the parent comp where the instances of twixtor are being applied. I need them CR'd though so it looks through into each one to honour the blend modes.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have.

-------------------------------
Adobe CC 2014
MacPro 2013 8-core 3GHz / 64GB RAM / Dual FirePro D500s / OSX 10.10
Decklink Extreme+ 3D / 2TB SSD RAID-0 scratch / XServe + UD RAID on Small Tree 10GbE

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Nov 11, 2014 at 6:24:18 pm

It might be easier if you have a way to send to techsupport @ revisionfx dot com a project

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]