FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issues while doing Lip-Synch with TWIXTOR.

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Ojeda
Issues while doing Lip-Synch with TWIXTOR.
on Oct 18, 2014 at 7:12:50 pm

I'm having the following issue, any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated:

I had to film several industrial company employees talking for a few minutes on camera in a very noisy factory/environment. (didn't use green screen).

I recorded the audio/voice overs in a noiseless room in the factory.
Im am doing lips sync with Twixtor plug-in. Most went great, seamlessly.
In a couple, the difference in time it took the person to say a word or sentence in the video against the audio makes it look once I lips sync with twixtor, as if it speeds up to much to fast in an instant that makes it just barely noticeable.

I was thinking of maybe removing one, two or a few of those frames from this instants in the video. Which would be the best way to remove a few frames from one of this parts to make it less noticeable? Or if theres any other suggestion to address or fix the issue above please let me know.
Many thanks!

Alex Ojeda
http://www.alexojeda.com

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Issues while doing Lip-Synch with TWIXTOR.
on Oct 21, 2014 at 12:00:57 am

That works, the key I think for lip-synch is the start of the spoken words match. You can remove frames in a pre-comp (if this is AE) making sure you don't create jump cuts (e.g. cutting 2 frames of mouth close with frame before and after cut with mouth also closed). Also if you work by animating Twixtor Frame Num param, like at frame 75, you set KF for frame num to 75 and at frame 78 you set KF 76 sort of things.

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]