FORUMS: list search recent posts

The TwixtorPro or Regular Twixtor Effect isn't displaying after I render my project - Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 (Build 424)

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Sunta
The TwixtorPro or Regular Twixtor Effect isn't displaying after I render my project - Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 (Build 424)
on Dec 22, 2012 at 12:08:59 am

My TwixtorPro Plug-in has not been working lately. I have rerendered my project a million times and still the twixtor effect doesn't display. Can anybody explain why? I really need this to start working like it did when I first got the plug-in. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: The TwixtorPro or Regular Twixtor Effect isn't displaying after I render my project - Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 (Build 424)
on Dec 22, 2012 at 7:10:11 pm

There is no Twixtor PRO for Vegas
Are you sure you downloaded the installer for Sony Vegas

Pierre

Return to posts index

Ben Sunta
Re: The TwixtorPro or Regular Twixtor Effect isn't displaying after I render my project - Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 (Build 424)
on Dec 22, 2012 at 7:26:58 pm

I mean regular Twixtor, someone made or ReVision made it. I am positive I installed it for vegas.

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Dec 22, 2012 at 8:08:10 pm

* Redownload again from our site and make sure you select Sony Vegas
- I am pretty sure you downloaded the OFX version which won't work in this case in SV as we make a special version for Vegas.
* Press the Tutorials Button at the top of our website and navigate to Twixtor for Sony Vegas for tutorials how to use
* Contact Techsupport at revisionfx dot com if you continue to have an issue

Pierre

Return to posts index

Ben Sunta
on Dec 22, 2012 at 9:36:39 pm

Alright, I will. Thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]