FORUMS: list search recent posts

Twixtor effect doesn't display FCPX 10.0.7

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Hardyman
Twixtor effect doesn't display FCPX 10.0.7
on Dec 10, 2012 at 9:39:56 pm

After upgrading FCPX from 10.0.6 to 10.0.7. Twixtor no longer crashes FCPX, however now after applying the filter the entire clip doesn't show in the viewer. it's like the applied clip isn't even in the timeline.

Does this happen to anybody else?

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
Re: Twixtor effect doesn't display FCPX 10.0.7
on Dec 11, 2012 at 12:52:04 am

I just tried Twixtor in 10.0.7 and it works fine. Can you make sure to install the latest version (version 5.3) of Twixtor and retest? I see you ordered about a year ago, so perhaps you have an older version sitting on disk?

The upgrade is free and is located here: http://www.revisionfx.com/products/twixtor/downloads/#fcp

Make sure to quit FCP, install, then restart FCP.

Pete Litwinowicz
RE:Vision Effects, Inc.

Return to posts index

Brian Hardyman
on Dec 20, 2012 at 7:54:23 pm

I followed your instructions. But I am still having the same issue. If I apply Twixtor to a clip in FCPX, the clip doesn't display in the canvas even though it's in the timeline. If needed I can supply software versions and a screen capture.

Note: This only happens when the display is set to Twixtor Output. Source displays the current video without the effect.

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Dec 20, 2012 at 7:57:33 pm

It's better at this point you follow up with techsupport at revisionfx dot con
If you try to open a project that was made with a version of FCP-X we don't support, we will have return that to FCP-X, then if you update FCP-X, it will have cache that info and just turn us off looking at it's cache rather then what the plugin says (which would be OK we can run now).
There is a procedure to follow to fix that but I would like to make sure it's your issue

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]