FORUMS: list search recent posts

Flex Motion Morph track not playing

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Navarre
Flex Motion Morph track not playing
on Aug 13, 2012 at 11:55:36 pm

Hi, I think I'm missing something minor but I can't figure it out and it's driving me mad.

I'm trying to morph two different shots together. I put the two clips on the timeline, add the motion morph effect, set the "Warp "to" Layer" to the second clip and add the keyframes for the morph and blend, setting the earlier keyframes for each at 0% and the later keyframes to 100%. Oddly, the first clip will not play, it's just a static image. Not until the 2nd clip kicks in is there any movement on the screen. (the tracks are overlapping at the points where I want the motion morph).

I've tried using pre-comps. This didn't seem to help.

I have to do about 20 shots and sometimes everything works but more often I have the problem with the clip not playing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Dave

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Flex Motion Morph track not playing
on Aug 14, 2012 at 12:03:36 am

If you are running CS6, you need RE:Flex 4.1 (you might otherwise be hitting the new AE cache which is addressed to be fixed in 4.1)

If it's possible hit the support button on top of our website, it will send you instructions to upload a project and media so we can look at it.

Pierre

Return to posts index

David Navarre
on Aug 14, 2012 at 12:19:00 am

Thanks. I'm running 4.1 on CS6. I have a copy of CS5 though. I'll give it a shot on that.

Return to posts index

ytrox massa
on Jul 5, 2013 at 3:12:12 pm

me too.. It doesn't works.. I'm also trying 4.1

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Jul 5, 2013 at 3:43:41 pm

You have to use 4.1.1 or over for CS6

If there is an issue still for you, ship a project to techsupport @ revisionfx.com

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]