FORUMS: list search recent posts

Twixtor exporting orange

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ryan Spaulding
Twixtor exporting orange
on Apr 6, 2011 at 1:45:03 am

In Premiere Pro CS3/Twixtor 5 I'm slowing down 10 sec of footage from a Canon 7D, and trying to export it in 720 with H264 quicktime, and the .mov file played back is just completely orange... any ideas?

Edit: Just tried it again with a Windows Media export instead of quicktime.. same thing - solid orange.

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Twixtor exporting orange
on Apr 6, 2011 at 2:19:02 am

It's our way to tell you your sequence settings are not the same as the media you are importing with regards to size (width, height, pixel aspect ratio,...). If you have a small movie inside a larger project (e.g. SD in HD, it would be better to do Twixtor at original size in it's own sequence and then drop that in your master sequence.

If you are curious, there are a number of reasons why we have to do that, and we summarize here:
http://www.revisionfx.com/support/faqs/hostfaqs/premiere_pro/

Return to posts index

Wagner Panuncio
on Mar 18, 2013 at 3:36:37 am

Sorry to revive such old post, but Im having this orange screen problem too.

I did create the sequence from the clip Im using, so the sequence and the footage have the same settings.

The video exports fine from premiere, no orange screen. But when I send the sequences to Adobe Media Encoder, the orange are still there!

How come the same sequence that exports fine from premiere (cs6) doesnt render in Adobe Media Encoder???

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Mar 18, 2013 at 9:00:10 pm

Walter as we said in techsupport email,

"It would be best if you could send us/upload media and project so we can look at it."

It looks like even if you think you are not changing dimensions that you are

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]