FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using Twixtor to replace a Blurred frame

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Clinton Rocksmith
Using Twixtor to replace a Blurred frame
on Jun 4, 2010 at 5:34:54 am

Hi there,

I'm using Motion and wanted to know if this could be used to re-generate a blurry frame that has been smoothed from a handheld shot.

Basically, I want to cut a frame out and have the computer figure out what the frame should be based on the frames on either side.

Cheers

Clinton

3D stereoscopic software development
http://www.stereoscopicmaster.com

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Using Twixtor to replace a Blurred frame
on Jun 4, 2010 at 6:18:29 am

In our product RE:Flex (in the Morph plugin) one can just animate the Key Pix checkbox along with Auto-Align button checked and you are in business. Unfortunately that does not work in FCS.

With Twixtor you have to twixt the last good and first good frames and then reinsert that... or variations on that theme that implies to in a nested sequence recut by duplicating your layer and by changing the in/out points eliminate the bad frame(s) and then in the parent sequence you reset the proper timing by animating Twixtor Frame value parameter. For example so that if frame 50 of 0 to 99 is bad (was the one removed in the nested sequence), then at frame 0 value 0, at frame 49 value 49, at 51 value 50, at 99 value 98.

Pierre

Return to posts index

Clinton Rocksmith
Re: Using Twixtor to replace a Blurred frame
on Jun 6, 2010 at 11:08:09 pm

Hi Pierre,

That's fantastic, I forgot totally about Morphing. I use After Effects (a little) at work, so I'll have a look at a demo of the plugin and see how it goes, if it works, you'll have yourself a sale!

Cheers

Clinton

3D stereoscopic software development
http://www.stereoscopicmaster.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]