FORUMS: list search recent posts

Realsmart Motion Blur Crashing Softimage XSI 2010 SP1

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Lawton
Realsmart Motion Blur Crashing Softimage XSI 2010 SP1
on May 11, 2010 at 10:44:30 am

Hi,
I'm hoping that someone can help me.I've just started at a new company and have been asked to transfer some RSMB licenses onto different machines. So I've paid the transfer fee, downloaded the latest version and run the install on the machine, all looks good. But when the designers try to use the RSMB it crashes the machine.
They can create a very simple image, apply the RSMB plugin to it, but then when they try to view the RSMB node the status under the view window shows 'Processing RSMB...' and it then refuses to do anything else. You can still click on the windows, move the mouse, etc, but if you try to view anything else or render anything it will not, and the status still shows 'Processing RSMB...' under the view window.
This is happening on all 6 machines that I installed this new plugin on.
If I browse the drive I can see the plugin dll in the applications/plugins folder and the softimage application recognises that it has the plugin, but it just crashes when we try to use it.
Has anyone seen this before?
Hope you can help
Thanks very much
Chris

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Realsmart Motion Blur Crashing Softimage XSI 2010 SP1
on May 22, 2010 at 4:15:30 am

For the others who might have that problem there should be a new installer out soon... just a during installer issue.

- pierre

Also for 2011 users before we fix the doc:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15138938&l...

or the user path like: (whereever is the Softimage_2011 in Users on your machine)
e.g.: C:\Users\root\Autodesk\Softimage_2011\Application\Plugins\fx\ufos

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
Re: Realsmart Motion Blur Crashing Softimage XSI 2010 SP1
on May 22, 2010 at 6:14:36 pm

Actually, installer is up now! Version 3.3.3.
Pete

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]