FORUMS: list search recent posts

slow motion; pixels mixing and

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tomasz wachnik
slow motion; pixels mixing and
on May 26, 2009 at 8:21:18 pm

Hello everyone !
I have a few questions about making a slow motion in After Effects. Is it posible to make a big slow motion in After Effects with 25 fps file in ? I try everyhing : time remaping in AE, Twixtor and so on but i didnt get a good results. Always when i want make big slow motion e.g. 20%, 10% or something like that, strange thing was going on, the view was distorted and pixels were mixing up with some move on the screen etc.
Do You have some ideas ?

Thanks ! r4inski

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: slow motion; pixels mixing and
on May 27, 2009 at 12:01:39 am

It's a matter of how much motion you have to start with. If something crosses the frame in 3 frames, chances are Twixtor will not automatically track that properly.

Your eyes are very sensitive to any small defects, at 10X slow down you have all the time in the world to see any little problems.

Net is not all shots are proper to extreme slowdowns. Sometimes with Twixtor PRO you can fix problems. Sometimes it's hard. Say you have someone running facing the camera and the same action side ways. The shot where the runner faces the camera will be much easier for Twixtor as any point on the screen won't travel as far to the next frame.

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]