FORUMS: list search recent posts

Phone number of RE:Vision Effects

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christian Rittener
Phone number of RE:Vision Effects
on Sep 11, 2008 at 1:54:11 pm

Hello,

I urgently need the phone number of the company for a license problem. It is nowhere on the website, which I guess is on purpose. I think this is a wrong policy. In this day and age, any serious company selling anything on the web should post their phone number in clear view on their web site.

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
Re: Phone number of RE:Vision Effects
on Sep 11, 2008 at 5:03:17 pm

Hello back,

I've sent you mail, but perhaps it went to your spam folder? Please note that we do all of our customer support through email because that way we both have a written record of questions and answers, and keeps your costs significantly lower. We try to be responsive as possible (if we are not near our email, we are not near our phones either), but sometimes email gets gobbled-up by spam filters and such.

Here's what I said in the email I sent :

Sorry about not getting back to you, sometimes email go to a spam folder. And your email of yesterday unfortunately went to our spam folder and even though we check our spam folders, sometimes email gets missed. But we did receive today's email.

We will change the license for free. However, we need you to fill out our license transfer form that states you won’t use the previous license. Please sign, scan and send it back. Download the transfer form here: http://www.revisionfx.com/support/faqs/licensingfaqsnodelocked/license_tran... (there is one for Fusion). Print it out, sign it, scan it and email it back to us and we’ll get you your new license. If you want to fax it to us, write to me at sales(at)revisionfx(dot)com and I'll get you our fax number. However, if you fax it to us, let us know via email that you’ve sent it, because I’ll need someone to go check the fax machine because we are out of the office at a trade show right now.

Once we get the form we’ll get you your new key,
Pete Litwinowicz

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]