FORUMS: list search recent posts

can't get Fieldskit registration key to work

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Perry Leenhouts
can't get Fieldskit registration key to work
on Mar 15, 2008 at 5:41:28 pm

Hi,

I just purchased Re:Vision Fieldskit, render only (AE), after checking out the demo. I removed the demo first, then reinstalled the plugin and filled out my name and registration key. The installer let me install the ‘render only’ version. So far so good.
When I apply the effect on a layer, I still get the orange cross with ‘revision effects inc.’ on top of it. If I click on ‘about’, a window appears which says ‘unregistered demo version’. I’ve reinstalled multiple times (after deleting the plugin from AE, even restarting AE ‘clean’), but without any luck.

any ideas?

Perry Leenhouts

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
Re: can't get Fieldskit registration key to work
on Mar 15, 2008 at 6:28:15 pm

I just sent you an email:
Actually, you purchased the render-only version of FieldsKit, which is only useful if you have a full version of FieldsKit. Sorry if our website is confusing. In your case, to successfully use FieldsKit you need the full version.

Render only licensing is for use with After Effects', combustion's and Fusion's render-only programs (aerender, AE's watch folder mechanism, backburner and Render-Slave respectively). Note that the render-only licenses only work on projects written with a full license (so you must have at least one full license for the render-only licenses to be valid).

(and I've written you via email to tell you how you can get credit for the render-only version you purchased)
Pete
http://www.revisionfx.com

Return to posts index

Perry Leenhouts
Re: can't get Fieldskit registration key to work
on Mar 15, 2008 at 6:46:07 pm

Thanks for your quick response, by the way Fieldskit does an excellent job!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]