FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re:Flex HELP!!!!

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lastone
Re:Flex HELP!!!!
on Nov 12, 2007 at 10:13:41 am

Hey guys, new to these forums...

I'm in dire need of a crash course in Re:Flex for shake... my morphs are coming out pretty good, but there's some slight crazyness going on, I'm sure it wouldnt be a problem to someone thats a veteran to morphing.

If anyone would care to help me out, and possibly give me a crash course (Tri-State) area,
please get back to me.

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: Re:Flex HELP!!!!
on Nov 12, 2007 at 5:39:50 pm

You can always send a project to techsupport@revisionfx.com so we can help

Also, which tri-state area? wikipedia says there is 38 of that in US http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-state_area

Pierre
RE:Vision Effects

Return to posts index

Ligita Barauskaite
on Mar 10, 2008 at 9:12:59 pm

Hi,

What is wrong with motion morph, then i am applaying it to movie everything becomes red????????

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Mar 10, 2008 at 10:00:16 pm

It requires that both the main input and the second source be the same size right now. If you are in AE and the two inputs are not the same size, do a precomp for the second one and drop that comp into the RE:Flex comp

Pierre

Return to posts index

Ligita Barauskaite
on Mar 12, 2008 at 9:35:13 pm

Thank You Pierre a lot of for your quick answer. It really works. But i have another problem in trying to learn motion morph: i am going to http://www.revisionfx.com/products/reflex/support/#After%20Effects

and i am downloading both re:flex 3 and 2 v. for windows and in the after effects it says you need 6 version of AE and MAC.
What could i do to see these projects? I have After Effects 7, re:flex 3, and Windows...

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Mar 12, 2008 at 9:39:15 pm

It's only telling you the projects were created in AE6
Just say OK, it will make a copy of the project and rename it untitled. Works fine in AE7 or 8...

Pierre

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]