FORUMS: list search recent posts

PP 2.0 --> AE 7.0 workflow question

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steven Shea
PP 2.0 --> AE 7.0 workflow question
on Jun 5, 2007 at 8:11:17 pm

Hey, I'm working on a music vid project using twixtor 4.5.8 , and I'm having problems with the dynamic link feature between PP2 and AE. I apply the twixtor plug-in within PP2 so I can get the duration and timing of the clip down correctly, then import the entire project into AE later for color correction and all that jazz. My problem is that the way twixtor handles the footage in AE appears to be different than within in Premiere. I can see that the effect applied carries over in the import, however the in/out points of the particular clip are off. If I de-activate the twixtor plugin on the clip in AE, the in/out points are the way they should be. Any way around this ?

- Steve

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
Re: PP 2.0 --> AE 7.0 workflow question
on Jun 5, 2007 at 8:50:46 pm

maybe send us a short project to show us at techsupport@revisionfx.com

we don't test the dynamic link, however if you work with fields... we did discover that premiere spits out 29.97002997002997... and AE might default to read 29.97 which can make you loose the second field.

That might not be your problem but without a project it's hard to guess. If your problem is that you use twixtor's frame mode and the problem is that the frames number references don't match, try to select the layer and use the the layer|precomp menu to move Twixtor to a precomp, that could help. Normally I would just test it but my Premiere system is belly up for 2 days.

Pierre
RE:Vision Effects

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]