FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems rendering Twixtor in Premiere Pro 2

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hernan Vilchez
Problems rendering Twixtor in Premiere Pro 2
on Feb 12, 2007 at 7:23:46 pm

Hi, Im newbie with Twixtor. I cant see image when rendering with Twixtor 4.5 in Premiere Pro. I make all the steps suggested: put the original footage in a sequence plus universal counting, then i nest this sequence in another (where i have the rest of the footage) and apply twixtor. 25p timeline, "none" in input fields, the original clip was deinterlaced in After Effects with fieldskit. The rest of the footage is progressive (thats why a 25p timeline)

I

Return to posts index

Hernan Vilchez
Re: Problems rendering Twixtor in Premiere Pro 2
on Feb 12, 2007 at 8:01:10 pm

Tried with interlaced timelines, no problem. The red footage comes only with progressive timelines in Pemiere Pro. Is Twixtor not working with progressive projects?? Please some help...

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Feb 12, 2007 at 9:07:08 pm

Can you send me a Project with a 1 second clip so I can look at it
techsupport@revisionfx.com
Red Footage would be indication of something not the same res

Pierre

Return to posts index

Hernan Vilchez
on Feb 13, 2007 at 1:03:03 am

Pierre, u where right, a mismatch of res. My fault.

Anyway, ive tried in the same 25p project to deinterlace applying fieldskit to a nested seq (that has the original 25i footage plus univ count) and to that i apply twixtor (as i read in one thread here) and comes some really bad footage.

But if i first deinterlace in after fx and then apply twixtor to the rendered footage (now progressive)in the premiere timeline, i get some beautiful slo mo. Same settings in both plugins (2x duration in fielskit / input fields: none in twixtor). Im wrong again? I will send u the premiere project tomorrow (too late for me now)

Thanks for your quick and precise answer, Hernan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]