Twixtor Pro 4.5

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Enge
Twixtor Pro 4.5
by
on Oct 18, 2006 at 7:23:15 pm

Hi,
I've had twixtor pro 4.5 installed on my machine and tried it for the first time today. I was shocked at the poor quality of the result. I have tried every setting in the filters controls but could not get a clean 50% speed reduction. The footage has been shot on 625 DigiBeta at a 25fps rate. I took the footage onto the timeline, applied the filter and set it to upper fields, blended interpolation, 50% speed. Just shocking. I then went on to try every possible instance of setting but to no avail. I have to admit, I gave up.
Am I missing something here or has anyone else had poor results?

Thanks,
Enge

Quad 8Gb ram
AJA Kona3
RT extreme
80TB X-San over fibre
FCP 5.1.1

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
Re: Twixtor Pro 4.5
on Oct 18, 2006 at 9:19:40 pm

You might be a victiim of hard-to-track footage.

Can you send along a section of the source clip and your FCP project that demonstrates the problem? You can send them to techsupport@revisionfx.com Please note that our email can handle messages only up to 10Mb so you will need to trim your footage so that our mailer can accept it.

Pete Litwinowicz
http://www.revisionfx.com

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
on Oct 18, 2006 at 9:19:50 pm

You might be a victiim of hard-to-track footage.

Can you send along a section of the source clip and your FCP project that demonstrates the problem? You can send them to techsupport@revisionfx.com Please note that our email can handle messages only up to 10Mb so you will need to trim your footage so that our mailer can accept it.

Pete Litwinowicz
http://www.revisionfx.com

Return to posts index

Enge
by
on Oct 19, 2006 at 4:21:30 pm

Hi Peter,
I'll get a QT of that to you soon as I can. Thanks for the reply,
Enge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>