FORUMS: list search recent posts

re:flex morph help

COW Forums : RE:Vision Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mihaza
on Oct 5, 2006 at 9:54:42 am

Hello! Does any one where can I find any good tutorials for reflex morph. I don't understand how reflex use 'from' and 'to' geometry, is it one animated mask or two different masks.

miha

Return to posts index

Steve Roberts
Re: re:flex morph help
on Oct 5, 2006 at 4:27:10 pm

I thought the RE:Flex help had a lot of info ...?

Return to posts index

Peter Litwinowicz
on Oct 6, 2006 at 6:03:39 pm

I presume you've read the manual, since you are referring to "from" and "to" geometry.

Have you downloaded the sample projects in the "Tutorials" subsection for RE:Flex on our website? Granted, they aren't step-by-step tutorials, but there are a few projects showing proper setups, and some auxiliary HTML readme files that tell you what to look for in the projects. You can find the sample projects here: http://www.revisionfx.com/rflxtutorials.html

Pete Litwinowicz
http://www.revisionfx.com

Return to posts index

Pierre Jasmin
on Oct 8, 2006 at 8:08:44 pm

You are not saying in which software you are trying to use RE:FLex but that says, say it's AE

In AE, you use in a layer AE's own rotomasks to control warping and morphing. The "FROM" and "TO" will alternate: as in your mask 1,3,5 will be FROM and 2,4,6,... will be TO. So if you do a Warp, you set in UnWarped Mode the FROM mask on the feature you want to warp, you duplicate it to have the same start point and you put yourself in WARP mode and then you move the points to get the proper deformation. The Checkbox to Auto-Hide will show you which one are part of WARP or UNWARP (source without modification).

Pierre
RE:Vision Effects

Return to posts index

cow
mihaza
on Oct 9, 2006 at 6:23:30 am

Yes I'm trying to use it in AE. And I didn't say that I'm trying to use MOTIOn morph .
I get trought re:flex help, but in my case I get every time I tried to morph, some unacceptable distortions, like the first mouth morphs rotationaly to second mouth, and so...A
About boundary did I understand it right? First you write FROM boundary an then are 2,4...FROM maskes ande 3,5... are TO maskes, and on the end you write TO boundary. Is it so?

Thanks every one for help, I'm having hard times behind my computer ;)

I'm sorry for may bad english :0

Return to posts index

mihaza
on Oct 9, 2006 at 10:40:14 am

OK! Don't boder yourselves with anwers, I got it. Now I understand this thengs:), so thanks a lot I write when I got to the bigger troubles.

Thaks all!

Miha Zaletel

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]