FORUMS: list search recent posts

Bug in Trapcode Particular / Tracking

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gustav Affe
Bug in Trapcode Particular / Tracking
on Oct 28, 2016 at 1:56:02 pm

Hey guys,
so it's a bit awkward that it takes me so long for this part of this project, but it simply doesn't work.
My plan: I have a composition where i tracked everything perfectly via boujou. The Nulls follow every point very precisely. (The pictures show the scene)

So i managed to put a particle system in it, which looks like the dragon blow fire out. Here already the track didn't work somehow. I had to play with the World transform options of the particular layers (which i did with exactly the same keyframes for every single layer).

So now i wanted to add something like the half of a fireball at the end of this thing, which should look like something resists against the fire. For this i used a spherical field of the air options in the physics of particular. I managed to bring this up, as you can see in one of these pictures.
Now here comes the problem:
As soon as i go tho frames further it messes my complete fireball up.

Since it is in 3D space it should just move the camera around it, right? But the whole sphere becomes smaller and stuff like that. I tried to add the world transform keyframes from earlier to that layer but it didnt help in any way. Furthermore if i delete keyframes of some options, the values in this very timestamp keep the same but the result in the particles changes completely.

I don't what to do. I could do a 2D layer which would just look awful so please don't let me hang and do this to the world.

I appreciate every single help that anyone would server me.
Seriously thank you! ?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]