FORUMS: list search recent posts

Trapcode Particular 2 - Fireworks Jerky Render Output

COW Forums : Trapcode

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Crystal Behrends
Trapcode Particular 2 - Fireworks Jerky Render Output
on Jun 26, 2013 at 2:18:03 pm

Hello, I am creating a composition with fireworks using Trapcode Particular 2. I've got about 40 layers each with the Particular effect creating fireworks with different colors, velocity, etc. In the RAM preview, the fireworks look great, but once I render it out, there are these weird jerky movements. I tried different codecs, but I still get the same thing. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? Thanks in advance for your help!

Return to posts index

Eric Kirk
Re: Trapcode Particular 2 - Fireworks Jerky Render Output
on Jun 26, 2013 at 4:04:05 pm

Crystal,

Other than the jerky movements, does it look right? Just wondering if you are trying to play the rendered file. For example, playing a rendered .mov or .avi usually plays pretty horribly in that stage but running through your editor for "final" output (like an mp4 or wmv, etc) usually plays fine.

Or, as a test have you brought the rendered file back in to AE and do the same RAM preview?

Eric

Eric D. Kirk
http://www.kirkproductions.com

Return to posts index

Crystal Behrends
on Jun 26, 2013 at 6:37:27 pm

Hi Eric,

Yes, other than the jerky movements, it looks perfect! And yes, I have brought in the final render into AE and did the same RAM preview, but the jerky movements are still there. The final render starts out great with the first 4 or 5 fireworks then it's almost like it steps back a frame and then moves forward again with the render (the jerky movements) and it does that several times in the render.

I am using AE CS6 11.0.2.11 on Mac OSX 10.8.4.

Return to posts index

Eric Kirk
on Jun 27, 2013 at 6:58:45 pm

Hi Chrystal,

Didn't se this response yesterday. Sorry for delay. Doesn't appear I'm much help on this one. I presume you have had other files render out ok and it's just this particular one. Maybe are red giant experts can chime in here on whether 24 layers of particular could yield this kind of problem.

You said you already tried several CODECs which is what I would also have done.

Did you have any further luck?

Eric

Eric D. Kirk
http://www.kirkproductions.com

Return to posts index

Crystal Behrends
on Jun 27, 2013 at 9:02:50 pm

Hi Eric,

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately, I had no luck with this. I had to take the glitchy rendered file and just eye where the glitches were to take out those frames. That did the trick for this project, but it's still a mystery as to why it renders out this way.

If anyone has any other advice, I'd love to hear it. I posted the same question in the Red Giant Support forum as well, but no responses.

Return to posts index

Mike Park
on Jul 5, 2013 at 4:54:29 pm

doesnt sound like a trapcode error, but a file render error. Try rendering out to frames like jpg or png and then import those into premiere as an image sequence. If you still have issues, it is an after effects problem. If not, something is screwy with your rendered file.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]